Edmond Brindou, General Manager of Raven’s Digital Team had the honor and privilege to sponsor the launch of RIQQ Côte d’Ivoire.
This network aims to get companies to use Quality as a strategic tool for development.
His mission is to: :
- Contribute to the promotion of the private sector in Côte d’Ivoire through Quality
- Contribute to improving the professional life of qualiticians
The official launch ceremony took place on 30 June 2018 at the Novotel Group Accor Abidjan-plateau in the presence of personalities and qualitcians of the Qualinove network.
The official speeches were followed by the particularly appreciated presentation of the feedback of a qualitician demonstrating that the stakes of the standardization and the work of the qualitician went well beyond the simple writing of a manual, but that it had impacts on the real life of populations.
This was followed by delivering certificates for network members and the ceremony ended with a cocktail.
The Confédération Générale des Entreprises de Côte d’Ivoire (CGECI), in partnership with the Club des DSI, the Groupement des Opérateurs du secteur des TIC en Côte d’Ivoire (GOTIC) and the Union Nationale des Entreprises de Télécommunications (UNETEL), organized from 17 to 19 January 2018 at the Palace of Culture of Treichville, Abidjan, the first edition of the ADW (African Digital Week).
Raven’s Digital Team was one of the sponsors present on a booth to present and raise awareness of its different business areas:
- Support of CIOs and jobs in improving governance processes.
- The implementation of quality process (Tests).
- The development and maintenance of Web and Mobile applications.
- Digital Marketing (Strategic advice and implementation of recommendations)
Raven’s Digital Team wishes a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2018 to all, clients, future clients, partners, employees and suppliers.
May the new year ahead bring you health and prosperity !
The company TIMEL, specialized in computer maintenance, and Raven’s Digital Team having complementary activities, decided to collaborate on some projects for which the 2 expertises were necessary.
In order to strengthen and facilitate this collaboration, Raven’s Digital Team is moving to TIMEL’s offices in Abidjan, Zone 4, rue Paul Langevin.
On the occasion of this new year,
receive on behalf of all RAVEN’S DIGITAL TEAM employees
our wishes of Happiness, Health and Prosperity.
May 2015 open with new prospects for all of us, and bring us success and accomplishment.
August 2014: On the occasion of the annual global convention held this year in Boca Raton, Florida, Mark Dobson, President of WSI (We Simplify Internet, the world’s leading network of expert consultants in digital marketing) signed the agreement of approval with Raven’s Digital Team represented by Jean-Jacques Turroc.
Gilles Dandel, “Master Franchisee” for France, and whose support was precious, was also present at the signing.
We are pleased to announce the official birth of Raven’s Digital Team on July 1st, 2014.
Raven’s Digital Team, a new Ivorian company born from the association of experienced consultants who worked for large international groups (Cap Gemini, Altran, EMC², GFI, etc …) aims to promote and contribute to improving the quality of information systems, first in Côte d’Ivoire, but also throughout West Africa.
Our fields of activity are going to widen, but they are articulated mainly around:
- Quality and governance of information systems
- Application development (essentially websites and mobile applications)
- Digital marketing and all resulting activitie.
Wish long life and prosperity to the new born !
To stay connected and find out more, visit https://www.ravendt.com/actus
Raven’s Digital Team wishes everyone in this new year 2019 days of joy, happiness and health.
We would like to express our sincere thanks to our direct and indirect clients for the trust they place in our company.
We are also glad for our rich collaboration with our partners and wish to strengthen this collaboration.
We cherish the hope of realizing sustainable projects with our prospects.
May all our projects come true and find positive outcomes. We wish to thank you for your trust and hope that this year 2019 is successful, both for individuals and collectively within the team.
Our team is and will always be as eager to satisfy you and bring you the best quality service possible. May you keep all your confidence in us for this new year 2019 so that together we succeed in the bet of success.
Happy New Year 2019.
On October 29, 2019, the signing ceremony of the partnership agreement between the Chambre Nationale de Métiers de Côte d’Ivoire (CNMCI) and Raven’s Digital Team (Raven DT) took place.
The ceremony took place at the VITIB, in the offices of Raven’s Digital Team, in the presence of VITIB’s Managing Director, Mr. Pango.
The signatories of the convention, Mr. BAMBA KASSOUM, President of the CNMCI, and Mr. TURROC, Associate Manager of Raven DT, welcomed this signing ceremony representing the culmination of several months of work, but especially the beginning of a collaboration whose main beneficiaries will be the Ivorian artisans.
This project’s main vocation is to promote and get Ivorian handicraft known throughout the world. It contains several components:
- A pure communication component, to present the products and services of the craftsmen, the craftsmen and their know-how ;
- A training component to guarantee production and services to international quality standards and possibly to adapt certain productions or creations to the tastes of the international clientele ;
- An e-commerce component, to market handicraft products and services via a merchant website, respecting the rules of fair trade to guarantee fair wage for craftsmen ;
- An organizational component, to respond to national and international requests for proposals. This organization aims to drive, supervise and pool the mass production means of artisans to meet the demands of major international distributors.